9B Trails is a non-profit 501(c) entity consisting of outdoor enthusiasts from all walks of life, interests and backgrounds.
Together, with community involvement and partnerships, our mission is to provide accessible non-motorized public trails in Boundary County through advocacy, planning, developing and fundraising.
Our Goals Include:
- Developing an integrated and attractive non-motorized public trail network to meet diverse recreation, health, and educational needs of the community.
- Collaborating and working with federal, state, county, municipal, and private entities.
- Undertaking various phases of trail networking to include; planning, design, fundraising, land acquisition, and continual maintenance of a non-motorized trail system.
- Encouraging childhood health and social involvement through safe routes to the outdoors.
- Ensuring a strategic and sustainable advantage through a connected trail system for economic development, tourism and growth.